Last year was when I feel like I got a good handle on a lot of things. I want to focus on the fact that I was able to learn and maintain these behaviors, and know that it is still possible to challenge myself and change. If I get frustrated, I know that I’ve been able to do it before, and therefore I should be able to do it again!
Here’s what I’ve been able to do:
- Develop and maintain a skin care regimen, including daily sunscreen
- Make my bed every day
- Fold my clothes using the KonMari method (but not socks, because that’s ridiculous)
- Find a gym schedule/routine that works
Intentions for This Year
There are a lot of things on this list, but I want to focus on doing as much as I can. I know I won’t be able to do it all. Anything that gets crossed off this list (or added to my regular routine) will feel like an accomplishment.
- See an opera.
- Start a Cookbook Club.
- Explore a different cookbook every month.
- Renew passport and USE IT.
- Attempt to learn some conversational French (see above).
- Work on FINISHING projects.
- Drink more water.
- Eat down my freezer.
- Buy less. Use what I have more.
- But also, do more thrifting. Both selling and buying.
- Save at least 2 months rent payments.
- Get in habit of washing dishes before bed and putting away clean dishes in the morning.
- Submit gym fee reimbursement with my insurance.
- Spend one weekend day a month exploring the city.
- Practice with my calligraphy book.
- Finish at least one quilt.
- Achieve Ravelry 2019 Challenge goal.
- Achieve Goodreads 2019 Challenge goal.